Enjoy our delicious recipe for making apple juice at home. This recipe makes a tasty, nutritious beverage that is bursting with the flavors of ripe, luscious apples and is suitable for any occasion.
Enjoy this fresh juice you created at home as a nourishing and energizing beverage, ideal for a warm afternoon or evening. Drink gently and savor each delicious mouthful as you breathe in the pure scent of apples. Give your loved ones this fantastic recipe to make homemade apple juice, and let them enjoy it. Cheers to experiencing the goodness of nature!
Prep Time: 05 min
Cook Time: 00 min
Total Time: 05 mins
Apple Juice Ingredients:
6 apples of your choice
- Clean and cut the apples, removing the core and seeds. Peeling the apples is optional; I don’t.
- To help the machine turn the apple bits into a smooth(-ish) juicy, pulpy consistency, add the pieces of apple to your blender along with around a half cup of water (or even orange juice).
- Pour the apple juice in a nut milk bag or on a muslin cloth, then manually press it to extract as much liquid as you can if you want to get rid of the pulp.
- Choose apple kinds that are sweet and tasty, such as Gala, Fuji, or Honeycrisp. Avoid apples that are too sour or mealy as they may influence the juice’s flavor.
- Use organic apples whenever you can to ensure that your juice is devoid of dangerous additives. If you can’t get organic apples, make sure you scrub and wash them well to get rid of any wax or residue.
- Use various apple cultivars in combination to develop a distinctive flavor character. A juice that is well-balanced can be produced by blending sweeter and tarter apples.
- Although the apples’ inherent sweetness typically suffices, if you like a sweeter juice, feel free to add a little honey, sugar, maple syrup, honey or another sweetener of your choice.
Calories: 118 Kcal, Carbs: 31g, Protein: 1g, Fats: 1g
Apple juice benefits:
Nutrient Rich: Vitamins and minerals, such as potassium, vitamin A, vitamin C, and antioxidants, are all present in apple juice. These vitamins and minerals help to maintain healthy vision, control blood pressure, and guard against oxidative stress in addition to supporting immunological function.
Hydration: For optimum health, being hydrated is essential, & apple juice can help you meet your daily fluid requirements. Its high water content keeps the body hydrated and promotes proper digestion, circulation, and body temperature.
Digestive health: Dietary fiber, which supports healthy digestion & helps avoid constipation, is included in apple juice. It has the potential to function as a natural laxative, promoting regular bowel motions and a healthy digestive tract.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How much apple juice is safe?
For children aged 1-6, the American Academy of Paediatrics advises ingesting no more than 4-6 ounces of 100% juice daily, and for those aged 7–18, 8–12 ounces. Juice in the range of 4 to 8 ounces per day is appropriate for adults.
Q: Is apple juice good for the liver?
Hence, it is very important to regularly drink Apple juice if you want a healthy liver. Apples contain pectin which ensures a good digestion and cleanses the liver also regularly. Also, the malic acid in Apple juice is said to soften the gallstones that cause pain in the liver.