With the delectable Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe, get ready for a flavor explosion. A harmonic combination of soft shredded chicken, fiery hot sauce, creamy cheeses, & a mix of mouth watering seasonings make up these delicious appetizers.
Start by cooking & shredding chicken breasts to give them a deep and savory flavor before assembling this gourmet marvel. Then combine the chicken that has been shredded with cream cheese, hot sauce that has a kick, and a variety of shred cheeses, such cheddar or Monterey Jack. The intense spiciness of the hot sauce is nicely offset by the creaminess of the cheeses, creating a mouthwatering flavor that will have your taste buds begging for more.
Prep Time: 15 min
Cook Time: 40 min
Total Time: 55 mins
Buffalo Chicken Dip Ingredients:
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 2 pack softened cream cheese
- 1 bunch of celery cut into pieces
- 1 ½ cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 box of chicken flavored crackers
- 2 can of chicken chunks
- ¾ cup hot pepper sauce
- Gather all the ingredients.
- Cook the chicken & hot pepper sauce in a pan over medium heat for 3 to 5 minutes, or until well cooked. Ranch dressing and cream cheese are combined. Cook and stir for three to five mins, till thoroughly combined and heated.
- Add half of the Cheddar cheese after combining, then pour the mixture into a slow cooker. The remaining cheese should be added on top.
- Cook on Low for thirty-five mins, till the dip is hot & bubbling.
- Serve with crackers and celery sticks.
Add a tiny bit of ranch or blue cheese dressing for more flavour and creaminess. This enhances the dish with a tangy, refreshing ingredient that complements the dip’s spice.
Make sure the dip is heated in the oven until it bubbles and the cheese is browned on top. As a result, the texture is pleasantly melty and gooey, making it ideal for dipping.
Buffalo chicken dip is highly adaptable and goes great with many different types of dippers. Popular choices include crackers, tortilla chips, celery, carrot, and stick sticks as well as toasted bread slices. To accommodate a range of preferences, offer a number of choices.
Calories: 284 Kcal, Carbs: 9g, Protein: 11g, Fats: 23g
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Why is it called buffalo chicken dip?
The name belongs to a small, family-run restaurant named Anchor Bar in Buffalo, New York, and has nothing to do with buffalo or bison in real life. It is renowned for being the first location to provide this delectable food.
Q: Do you warm up buffalo chicken dip?
You can certainly eat it cold if you choose, but I prefer to warm it up first. Simply microwave for thirty seconds at a time, stirring after each burst, until heated. You may notice that it can appear a bit greasy if it heats up too quickly.