Our easy cinnamon roll recipe promises to be a lovely gastronomic experience. These delectable sweets are the ideal fusion of divine flavor and mouth watering texture.
Cinnamon Roll Recipe:
When you take your first bite, a symphony of spicy and sweet flavors dance on your palate as the warmth of the cinnamon envelops your senses. A warm and delightful sweetness is produced by the harmony of cinnamon and sugar. The flavor is taken to a whole new level by the creamy, buttery notes and the aromatic vanilla undertones. Each bite is a divine experience that fulfills your sweet tooth while leaving you wanting more.
Take a bite out of the pillowy, supple dough that surrounds the cinnamon filling. The precise blending of flour, yeast, & various other crucial ingredients results in a perfectly delicate dough. It has the ideal amount of elasticity, which gives it a lovely chewiness and melting mouthfeel. The dough is thoroughly covered in the cinnamon filling, which lends a gooey, moist feel and an added layer of enjoyment.
Prep Time: 20 min
Cook Time: 20 min
Total Time: 40 mins
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp white sugar
- ¾ cup milk
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- E3 tbsp softened butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- ½ cup white sugar
Cream cheese frosting:
- 4 oz. softened cream cheese
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup confectioner sugar
- ¼ cup softened butter
- Set the oven’s temperature to 400 degrees F. Apply two tbsp of the melted butter to a square baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, salt, baking soda, and two tbsp of white sugar. Use your hands to incorporate three tbsp of melted butter into the flour mixture.
- A soft dough will develop after you add the milk & egg mixture to the flour-butter mixture then stir using a rubber spatula.
- Roll out the dough into a rectangle that is 1/4 inch thick on a well-floured work surface. Apply the remaining two tbsp of melted butter to the dough’s surface.
- In a bowl, add cinnamon, 1/2 cup brown sugar, & 1/2 cup white sugar. Sprinkle half of your cinnamon sugar mix in the bottom of the baking dish that has been prepared. the dough that has been butter-brushed with the remaining cinnamon sugar.
- Make a log out of the dough by wrapping it around the filling; then, cut the log into 18 rolls, and put the rolls in the baking dish that has been prepared.
- Rolls should bake for twenty to twenty-five mins in a preheated oven before they are ready.
- The frosting is made by combining confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract, 1/4 cup softened butter, & cream cheese in a bowl and beating till it is creamy.
- Add cream cheese icing on warm cinnamon buns.
For a fluffy dough that rises properly, make sure your yeast is current and active. Similarly, for the finest flavour, use premium cinnamon and other spices.
Since baking is a science, it’s critical to correctly measure the ingredients. with exact measurements, especially with the flour and yeast, use measuring cups & spoons.
When kneading the dough, give it adequate time and attention. Gluten is developed with the aid of kneading, giving food a supple and elastic texture. For the recommended amount of time to knead, refer to the recipe directions.
Let the rising process take its time. The dough should be given time to double in size in a warm, draft-free area. This will guarantee fluffy, light cinnamon rolls.
Calories: 223 Kcal, Carbs: 32g, Protein: 3g, Fats: 10g
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Are cinnamon rolls fried or baked?
The cinnamon-sugar mixture inside a cinnamon roll recipe is cooked into a delicious dough. Their distinctive shape is the result of rolling a dough sheet containing a sweetened cinnamon filling. They are made using a rich dough leavened with yeast.
Q: Is cinnamon roll dough sticky?
The dough for your cinnamon rolls recipe should feel tacky when you touch, but not excessively so. Too little flour will make the dough sticky and eventually produce dense rolls. The dough will be tough and the rolls will be dry if you add too much flour.
You can also satisfy your sweet tooth by our very special strawberry shortcake recipe.