Whether you’re a breakfast lover, a brunch aficionado, or simply someone who appreciates the delightful art of pancake-making, you’ve come to the right place. In this mouthwatering recipe, we will embark on a scrumptious journey exploring the world of pancakes, from classic buttermilk stacks to creative flavor combinations that will make your taste buds dance with joy. Get ready to dive into a fluffy, syrup-drenched paradise as we share pancak recipe, tips, and some FAQs that will inspire you to whip up these delectable delights in your own kitchen. So, let’s embark on this delectable journey together, and let the adventure begin!
Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Read more : Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1 ½ cup flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3 ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1 ¼ cups milk
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- Mix the dry ingredients together, then add the egg, milk, and melted butter.
- Mix all the ingredients well until smooth.
- Heat a pan over medium heat, and pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the pan. (make sure you are using a non-stick pan otherwise they could stick to it.)
- Cook until bubbles form on the surface, then flip and cook until golden brown.
- Repeat the same process until its batter is finished.
You can serve the delicious pancakes topped with some fresh fruits, melted butter, or syrups of your choice.
Calories: 160 kcal, Protein: 5g, Carbs: 21g, Fat: 6g
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can you save pancake batter?
If you find yourself with leftover pancake batter and want to save it for future use, there are a few simple steps you can take to ensure its freshness and quality. First, transfer the batter into an airtight container, such as a resealable plastic bag or a covered bowl. Make sure to remove any excess air to prevent oxidation and maintain its texture.
Next, store the batter in the refrigerator. Batter can typically be refrigerated for up to 2-3 days.
Q: Can you freeze pancakes?
Yes, cooked pancakes can be frozen for later use.
- Allow the cooked pancakes to cool completely at room temperature.
- Stack them with a layer of parchment paper or wax paper in between each of them to prevent them from sticking together.
- Place them in an airtight freezer bag or container. Make sure to remove any excess air from the bag to prevent freezer burn.
- Finally, put the bag or container in the freezer. Use them within one and half month.
Q: How to reheat pancakes?
There are 3 ways to reheat pancakes:
- First is microwave; the easiest and quickest way to reheat the them. Place a single layer of pancakes on a microwave-safe plate. Heat them for about 20-30 seconds.
- Second is oven; reheating in the oven can help maintain their texture and crispness. Preheat the oven at 350-degree F and place a single layer on a baking sheet. Heat for about 5-10 minutes and remove.
- Third is skillet; this method allows you to reheat cakes while also adding a touch of crispness to the exterior. Reheat the pancakes on a non-stick pan for about 1-2 minutes each side.