Imagine a sizzling hot dish displaying a piece of beef that has been expertly cooked, its exterior caramelized to perfection and its interior moist and soft. A symphony of rich, savory flavors dance across your taste with each delectable bite of steak. Our top-quality beef slices are meticulously chosen for their marbling, resulting in luscious, melt-in-your-mouth meals that are genuinely unforgettable. Our steaks are the height of luxury, whether you’re cooking outside, honoring a special event, or just treating yourself to a deluxe lunch. Prepare to go on a gourmet adventure that will satiate your inner carnivore by serving them with your preferred sides and sauces.
Prep Time: 05 min
Cook Time: 06 min
Total Time: 11 min
Steak Recipe Ingredients:
- Unsalted butter, 5 tbsp
- Boneless ribeye, 1-2
- Fresh thyme sprigs, 6
- Vegetable oil, 1 tbsp
- Garlic cloves, 5
- Pepper & salt, to taste
- Make the steak room temperature by taking it out of the refrigerator 30 minutes before serving.
- Utilize paper towels to dry.
- In a heavy-bottomed skillet, heat the oil over high heat till it is extremely hot and smoking.
- Place the steak on the skillet after liberally seasoning both sides with salt and pepper.
- Turn after cooking for two to two and a half mins till a nice crust forms.
- Push the steaks to one side and add the butter, garlic, and thyme after waiting one minute. The thyme will splutter, so take caution!
- Once the butter has melted, keep adding spoonfuls to the it till it is cooked to your preference, approximately two mins total for the second side for medium-rare.
- If you want the edges to be more browned after basting, use tongs to sear the edges. Basting also generates fat on the outside.
- Place it on a platter, loosely tent with foil, and let it rest for five to ten mins.
- Serve the steak with a little of the skillet’s butter drizzled on top.
Before adding it, make sure your skillet or grill is prepared to high heat for a crust worthy of a restaurant. For a caramelized exterior with a juicy interior, sear both sides for a few minutes.
Calories: 919 Kcal, Carbs: 4g, Protein: 61g, Fats: 73g
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What is the best method to cook steak?
The best way for cooking a steak on the barbecue takes the top rank. Great grilling produces the nicest, purest-tasting steaks among non-sous vide cooking techniques, but not being quite as exact as sous-vide. This is so that the natural fluids and fats of the meat can impart flavor while being grilled.
Q: Which oil is best for steak?
Use an oil with a high smoke point while preparing it in cast iron skillets. For instance, due to high smoke points, avocado oil, grape-seed oil, canola oil, and peanut oil are all excellent choices or cooking.